The Clear Choice for School Protection
3M™ Safety & Security Film can slow down intruders by up to two minutes
You’ve built fences, installed security cameras and implemented other safety strategies. But have you taken the steps needed to secure unprotected glass doors and windows? Standard glass provides an easy entry point for dangerous intruders.
Unfortunately, tragic events across the country have made it clear that safety needs to be the top priority for American school districts.
3M™ Safety & Security Window Films hold broken glass together in the event of forced entry, severe weather and even a bomb blast. And while no window film can fully prevent unwanted entry, 3M™ Safety & Security Window Films give police and other first responders precious extra time to arrive in the event of an emergency. In situations where every minute counts, this means the difference between life and death.
Why Choose 3M?
- No one company has more experience with window film than 3M. In 1966, 3M received the first patent for window films. Today, there are millions of meters of 3M™ Window Film installed around the world.
- 3M™ Window Films are made from a highly specialized, tear-resistant, micro-layered polyester that includes a special adhesive designed to hold broken glass together and prevent shattering.
- They provide a nearly invisible layer of protection that is a cost-effective alternative to window replacement and can be installed with minimal interruption to building operations.
- 3M also is a wold leader in adhesive technology. The adhesives used in 3M™ Window Films provide a unique combination of fast drying, optical clarity and long lasting but removable bond.
- With thousands of product offerings across industries, 3M continues to be one of America’s most trusted, recognized brands.