CURRENT OPENINGS AT ACCENT DISTRIBUTING
DIRECT TO DEALERSHIP SALES
The direct to dealership account manager is a key member of our team, responsible for selling profit generating 3M Company aftermarket programs directly to new car dealerships. You will have the opportunity to develop and build strong relationships with new business partners, being the initial point of sales contact from our company to the dealership. You will work with and benefit from the experience, support and technical knowledge provided by our territory management team. You will generate sustainable growth by consultative interaction with prospective and existing dealership partners, Accent management and 3M Company marketing specialists. You will uncover new business opportunities for our team and you will build strong long-term partner relationships. You will promote a solid understanding of proven successful programs and profit opportunities offered by 3M Company and Accent Distributing.
Our team has produced record-breaking sales in the automotive sector and we need a highly motivated, marketing sales account manager to support and lead our further rapid growth.
WHO WE ARE
Accent Distributing is one of only four exclusive Authorized 3M Distributors in the U.S. selling specialized 3M products and profit generating 3M programs to the Automotive industry. We cover the Southeastern U.S., Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. 3M product innovation and increased consumer demand has led to significant growth in the automotive dealership marketplace, creating this key position opportunity at Accent Distributing. Headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, Accent has promoted the 3M logo, one of the most highly recognized and most trusted brands in the world, for over 30 years.
- Aggressively build, strengthen and influence key automotive dealer relationships
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets
- Create business development opportunities through canvassing, networking, referrals and company supplied leads
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations to key decision makers
- Represent 3M and Accent at various industry conferences and trade shows as needed (i.e. SEMA)
- Regularly interface with territory managers about prospects and customers in their markets
- Provide ongoing feedback and recommendations to management for growth
- 5+ years automotive and/or business-to-business experience, excellent negotiation skills, a strong knowledge of the automotive industry
- Canvassing, networking, business development and consultative sales experience
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales and/or other quantitative and qualitative goals
- Results driven, strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Enthusiastic, determined and appropriately persistent
- Relevant, timely follow-up with strong attention to detail of proposed solutions
- Experience in developing and giving professional presentations to key decision makers
- Demonstrated excellence, integrity and commitment to the success of our customers
- Computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
Compensation is salary based upon experience and qualifications, plus performance bonus commissions. Paid holidays. Paid vacation. Health benefits. For further details and discussion, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.