Commercial Window Films
Whether you are seeking to reduce energy costs while enhancing interior lighting, increase tenant comfort and reduce the impact of harmful UV rays on employees and furniture, enhance security and protect against natural or man-made disasters, or simply add a decorative touch to your commercial or office building, 3M Commercial Window Film products are the perfect solution.
Consider the following benefits of 3M Commercial Window Film:
- Increases comfort by reducing glare on computer screens and minimizing solar hot spots.
- Provides energy savings up to one ton of air conditioning for every 100 square feet of glass exposed to the sun.
- Protects against violent weather by minimizing flying glass during storms.
- Enhances crime prevention by impeding quick access by smash-and-grab burglars.
- Provides security from bomb blasts and terrorism by holding broken panes in place to help prevent flying shards of glass.
- Reduces damage and costs associated with graffiti by replacing only the window film that was vandalized instead of the expensive glass beneath the film.
- Enhances privacy without sacrificing natural light.
- Provides a cost effective and flexible alternative to etched glass treatments.
3M Residential Window Film Products
Sun Control Window Films
Safety & Security Films
- Ultra Prestige Series
- Ultra Series
- Safety Series
- Privacy Series
- Anti-Graffiti/Surface Protection Series
- Impact Protection Attachment Systems
Heat Loss Prevention Films
Daylight Redirecting Films
THE PROBLEM: Despite air conditioning and window blinds, employees on the 7th floor of Société Générale’s offices in Zurich constantly complained that they were too hot.
THE SOLUTION: It took just two days to install the Prestige 70 Exterior film which produced instant results. “Once the film had been installed, my colleagues immediately stopped complaining,” said Yvonne Mair, the executive assistant who manages building maintenance. “It’s much easier for them now to conduct their heated negotiations with a cool head!”