Alabama: Discover What 3M Window Film Can Do for You!
You’re likely familiar with 3M automotive window film. 3M has been the industry leader in automotive window film for more than 50 years! Adding window film to your car can enhance its comfort and style. Find a 3M automotive window film dealer near you using our map.
Did you know that you can add a similar product to the windows of your home? 3M residential window films block the sun’s harmful UV rays, which can cause damage to your furnishings, artwork and flooring … not to mention your skin.
- 3M Prestige Series films can pay back their cost in energy savings in as little as 6 months! They keep the sun out and make your home more comfortable. Plus, they’re available in clear and tinted options.
- 3M Ultra Series films are designed to protect your home. They can help prevent break-ins and they can stand up to tough storms.
- Many 3M film options help reduce glare and improve your views.
- 3M Thinsulate film acts like insulation, making your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- 3M Decorative films replicate the look of etched glass at a fraction of the cost. They can serve as an affordable and flexible design solution.
Best of all, 3M residential window films can last up to 20 years and most applications come with a lifetime warranty. Get a free quote today by calling your closest 3M residential window film dealer.
Rhoda of the popular blog, Southern Hospitality, had 3M window film added to her Atlanta home. Read about her experience and see photos of her beautiful space on her website.
Commonly asked questions:
- Can Window Film Protect My Home in the Winter?
- What Are the Laws Regarding Automotive Window Tint in Alabama?
- Can Adding Film to My Home Really Save Me Money?
- What Type of Warranty Does 3M Offer?
- How Do I Care for My Window Film?
If you have other questions regarding 3M Window Film, please contact us using the form below.
Learn More About Our Products:
Solar Films help block the sun’s powerful UV rays, which can cause damage to your skin and your furnishings. These industry-leading films can also reduce your energy bills and extend the life of your HVAC unit.
Security Films can help prevent your windows from shattering in the event of an accident, break in or even a natural disaster. They dramatically reduce the likelihood of broken glass-related injuries in your home. Plus they keep your family and your belongings safe from intruders.
Decorative Films provide an affordable solution to the architectural or design challenges facing any home. They can replicate the look of etched or frosted glass at a fraction of the cost, plus they’re removable when you’re ready for a change.
Automotive Window Tinting
In addition to offering architectural window films, 3M is also the industry leader in automotive window tinting. 3M invented window film more than 50 years ago, and it’s been providing the best product on the window tinting market ever since. 3M’s automotive film blocks up to 99.9 percent of the sun’s UV rays which can damage your skin and your upholstery. It also rejects up to 60 percent of the heat entering your windows. Available in everything from virtually clear to dark tinted options, it can keep you both looking and feeling cool!