3M Sun Control Window Films for Business
Providing an abundance of natural light in your buildings is a great way to conserve energy. But sunlight can create excessive heat and uncomfortable hot spots, fades valuable furnishings, creates computer screen glare and contains harmful UV rays. Whether your buildings are high-rise or low-rise, 3M™ Sun Control Window Films for Business help you to control energy costs and provide tenants with a more comfortable environment.
- The ultimate in high technology, offering clear window film technology with outstanding heat rejection to create the perfect film for your building
- Designed not to change the appearance of your building
- Clear to lightly tinted, allows up to 70% of the visible light through your windows
- Reflectivity that’s actually lower than glass
Learn more about the 3M Prestige Series Commercial Window Films.
- Nano-ceramic technology combines excellent heat rejection with amazing clarity
- Allows up to 50% of the visible light through your windows
- Moderately tinted, providing additional glare reduction with minimal change in appearance
Learn more about the 3M Ceramic Series Commercial Window Films.
Night Vision Series
- Dual reflective technology provides daytime privacy while allowing easier viewing outside at night
- Allows up to 35% of the visible light through your windows
- Additional tint provides excellent heat rejection and offers the best glare reduction
Learn more about the 3M Night Vision Series Commercial Window Films.
- Reflective films that offer high heat reduction
Learn more about the 3M Traditional Series Commercial Window Films.
THE PROBLEM: A 13-story office complex in Vancouver, British Columbia, features floor-to-ceiling windows on its entire southern face. While those windows are an aesthetic asset, they were a liability to the comfort of the occupants in the building once the sun rose over the horizon.
THE SOLUTION: The building’s property manager says she estimates that heating and cooling costs for the office complex have dropped by 22% since the installation of 3M Scotchtint window film. And while cosmetics were not the primary concern, she agrees that the film has enhanced the appearance of the building too.